Richard McKinnon, CEO DVBE Technology Group
DVBE Technology Group's dynamic CEO, is a
top-producing technology sales executive with over 20 years of management
experience in B2B development and consulting
services in the Information Technology arena.
Richardís skills, talents and accomplishments
- Recruited and deployed thousands of consultants
throughout the United States and Globally.
- Over 1,000 consultants previously to State of
- PeopleSoft implementations in 36 states.
- Prime Vendor in multiple State Agencies and chosen
DVBE on over 100 state contracts.
- Led engagements relating to Supply Chain and
Procurement Transformation, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management and
Development, Supply Chain Strategy.
- Developed & maintained key relationships with
key stake holders.
- Extensive C-Level executive interaction.
- Initiated and fulfilled new Service
Development and Delivery contracts with fortune listed companies, end
users, and system integrators.
- Provide delivery oversight for all Private
Sector, Local, State, and Federal contracted IT services in accordance
with the established Statement of Work (SOW).
Education: California State
University, Chico - Bachelor of Arts Economics
- Good News Rescue Mission (Board of Directors)
- Sacramento Childrenís Home
- Big Brother Program
- Salvation Army
- American Cancer Society
Room Ministries International
- Foster Youth Education Fund
- VetFUND Foundation
- Sponsored The Military Order of Purple Heart
Awards: First California Business to
receive the Military Order of the Purple Heart Coin (pictured).
You may contact
Richard at the DVBE Technology Group office:
Ph: (916) 565-7610
Fax: (916) 929-0448
Complete our online information